Решено I need a solution

• Автор темы Tryhz
  • Дата начала
  • Ответы 1
  • Просмотры 327
Tryhz

Tryhz

Реакции
I always want to get the coupon for the first purchase from Aliexpress, I sell it to my lead and earn a profit for it.

But Aliexpress detects the IP and imposes purchase limits for a certain product, I've tried doing several things, I managed to bypass it with a VPN once, but I couldn't do it again, I actually used a free VPN. The only solution I can think of is to change the IP, but I don't know how to do that, I've tried watching videos on the internet, but to no avail. They told me to call the internet operator and tell them to change the IP, but I would have to keep calling every time and they would find it suspicious

Any solution for this case?

Решение
knowmoresleepless
It seems like you're facing a challenge with Aliexpress detecting your IP address and imposing purchase limits for certain products. While using a VPN can sometimes bypass these restrictions, it's not always reliable, especially with free VPN services.

One solution you can consider is investing in a reputable VPN service that offers dedicated IP addresses. Dedicated IPs are less likely to be flagged by Aliexpress as suspicious compared to shared IPs commonly used by free VPNs. Additionally, some VPN services offer rotating IPs, which automatically change your IP address at set intervals, further reducing the risk of detection.

Another option is to use a proxy service specifically designed for bypassing IP restrictions. Proxy services...
It seems like you're facing a challenge with Aliexpress detecting your IP address and imposing purchase limits for certain products. While using a VPN can sometimes bypass these restrictions, it's not always reliable, especially with free VPN services.

One solution you can consider is investing in a reputable VPN service that offers dedicated IP addresses. Dedicated IPs are less likely to be flagged by Aliexpress as suspicious compared to shared IPs commonly used by free VPNs. Additionally, some VPN services offer rotating IPs, which automatically change your IP address at set intervals, further reducing the risk of detection.

Another option is to use a proxy service specifically designed for bypassing IP restrictions. Proxy services route your internet traffic through different IP addresses, making it appear as though you're accessing the internet from a different location. However, be cautious when choosing a proxy service, as some may not be reliable or may compromise your privacy and security.

Решение