• Автор темы vietnguyenagency
  • Дата начала
  • Ответы 0
  • Просмотры 203

vietnguyenagency

Реакции
CONTENT AND ADVERTISING MEDIA
For sharing purposes :))
- Nowadays, many people ask "how to optimize advertising"...
1, I have very little priority in the advertising management process! I optimized only one thing: "ads/dt" and "ratio"!
Very few care about CPM or CTR, etc. That's for evaluation only. Optimal floating star! Yes, "GOD"! Facebook full time! If you like, stop!
---------
2, I focus a lot on content. I don't write as long as an essay, the content only has 3 lines! Ensuring enough "Straight into customer pain" factors.
---------
3. We influence China's thinking a lot! For 1 product, it comes up with thousands of names. Each name is a customer pain! You just need to be able to prove: "The product being sold! has the function, function,... solves that pain!" then that sp name is correct. Or even say: "Functions, features,... are the most attractive names of the product!
---------
4. Facebook changed its name to Meta. The main function is for users to experience everything in the most realistic way! So videos or product images! Must have the most realistic experience! You see a lot of content like: "Drop test, test endurance, analyze uses right on videos or images"! Then that level of priority is enough! Increase speed automatically.
There are too many scammers! They are so scared! Gentle and realistic!
-------------
5. Technical indicators in Facebook evaluate everything! Content, media, interest level... Should not be ignored but use the most intuitive assessment of the success of content and media
------------
For example: a person sells decorative lights on motorbikes. Please note that the guarantee rate is still maintained at 20-25% but each compensation amount is messy. Therefore, because the maintained content is Decorative lights, it should be changed to:
- Safety signal light
- Fog warning light
- Warning lights for rain, blind driving...
--------------------
6. My knowledge is very small! So I want to add more children! What's wrong? Please excuse me! Running ads is tiring
HanaAgency