Решено Утвердить креативы в TikTok Ads

• Автор темы Endrigo
  • Дата начала
  • Ответы 1
  • Просмотры 739
Endrigo

Endrigo

Реакции
I used Facebook Ads and TikTok Ads to advertise the same product when I had a dropshipping store and TikTok delivered 4x more results with 1/3 of the budget. In my experience, TikTok Ads has proven itself better. But there is a problem, TikTok is very strict about creatives, almost always rejecting them before they even go live. I want to know if you have any method to approve more aggressive niche creatives within TikTok Ads.

Я использовал рекламу в Facebook и TikTok для рекламы одного и того же продукта, когда у меня был магазин прямой поставки, и TikTok приносил в 4 раза больше результатов при 1/3 бюджета. По моему опыту, TikTok Ads зарекомендовал себя лучше. Но есть проблема: TikTok очень строго относится к креативам, почти всегда отклоняя их еще до того, как они появятся в эфире. Я хочу знать, есть ли у вас способ одобрить более агрессивные нишевые креативы в TikTok Ads.

Решение
knowmoresleepless
Hello my FRIEND! How are you Endrigo!? On TikTok, there are indeed strict rules regarding creative advertising, and sometimes campaigns can be rejected due to non-compliance with these rules. However, there are several steps you can take to increase the chances of getting approval for more aggressive niche creatives in TikTok Ads:

Apply the "Test and Determine" Approach: Try uploading creatives that comply with TikTok's rules but contain a more aggressive message or imagery. Then, monitor their fate - whether they will be approved or rejected. This can help determine which elements are permissible and what to pay attention to.

Use More Clever and Imaginative Aspects: Instead of directly addressing aggressive...
Hello my FRIEND! How are you Endrigo!? On TikTok, there are indeed strict rules regarding creative advertising, and sometimes campaigns can be rejected due to non-compliance with these rules. However, there are several steps you can take to increase the chances of getting approval for more aggressive niche creatives in TikTok Ads:

Apply the "Test and Determine" Approach: Try uploading creatives that comply with TikTok's rules but contain a more aggressive message or imagery. Then, monitor their fate - whether they will be approved or rejected. This can help determine which elements are permissible and what to pay attention to.

Use More Clever and Imaginative Aspects: Instead of directly addressing aggressive themes or texts, try using more imaginative or clever ways to convey your message, which may be more likely to be accepted by TikTok.

Study the Competition: Look at what creatives your competitors are using on TikTok. This can give you an idea of what may be acceptable in your niche.

These are the recommendations I can give you since there is no direct way to bypass the algorithm. If you have any questions, be sure to return to the forum, and we will try to help! We have experience in advertising on most traffic source platforms. Good luck to you and may you have a high conversion rate!)

Решение